PrivateEyes is an amazing, simple-to-use, yet very powerful tool that lets you keep content and clutter under wraps—not just to the viewer but in the source code as well. This allows for many possibilities including keeping your content private, making page loads more efficient, simplifying small site design and much more.
** What's New in 1.1.0 **
- [ADDED]: Added image well for the submit button.
- [ADDED]: Added RW functionality for choosing a target page.
- [ADDED]: Added Button Class field to allow more styling options.
- [CHANGED]: Changed the submit button to a button tag from an input tag to allow for more customization.
- [FIXED]: Fixed a quote issue with the Form Label.
** What's New in 1.0.2 **
- [CHANGED]: Some servers do not handle the shorthand for PHP.
** What's New in 1.0.1 **
- [FIXED]: The Show drop zone was showing when the Show (s) input was left empty.
- [FIXED]: Replace drop zone is now hidden when not being used.
- [FIXED]: Issue with some servers displaying PHP notices.