RapidWeaver 8.7 Now Supports Big Sur
We didn't know exactly when Apple was going to release Big Sur, but we're pleased to announce that we've updated RapidWeaver 8 to run great on the new system and it's available today.
As well as adding compatibility for Big Sur, we also managed to squeeze in a few fixes and enhancements. Continue reading for a full list of changes in RapidWeaver 8.7.
- Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Site Language is now set correctly by default
- Fixed an issue where Adding remote resource URL to Override Site Banner section caused a crash
- Fixes an issues where sometimes photos in portratiate orientaion were not being uploaded
- Fixed an issue with Keychain and Forklift
- Removes all internal uses of WebKit
- Various other fixes and improvements
RapidWeaver 8 runs great on everything from Mac OS 10.12, right through to macOS 11. However, for the best experience we recommend using macOS 11.
Discount available for New Users and Upgrades!
To celebrate the launch we're offering 20% off the price of RapidWeaver 8, click here to automatically apply the coupon code at checkout.