If you need help on how to use RapidWeaver, you should read the PDF manual or watch our getting started videos.
If you're having problems you should take a look at the RapidWeaver Knowledge Base, this is regularly updated, and contains answers to all the common questions and issues.
If you need help building your website, you should stop by the Community Forum. There's plenty of folk there who are always willing to help out.
- Is there upgrade pricing for RapidWeaver 7?
- Do you offer educational or non-profit pricing?
- What are the System Requirements for RapidWeaver?
Common Issues & Answers
- Where can I download previous versions of RapidWeaver?
- How do I publish to an FTP server?
- Help, I'm having problems uploading via FTP!
- I think I've found a bug, what should I do?
A full PDF manual, read it online or download and print it out. Contains all you need to know to get started with RapidWeaver.
An In-depth comprehensive resource for all things RapidWeaver. Go ahead and help yourself.
RapidWeaver has a helpful forum full of friendly users. Head over and join in the conversation, it’s one of the fastest ways to get support.
If you’re new to building websites, this collection of RapidWeaver video tutorials will get you up and running in no time.
The RapidWeaver Show is a weekly podcast bringing you lighthearted discussion on building websites.